[elbe-devel] ELBE Pbuilder Compilation too long

Fabrice TOMI fabrice.tomi at smile.fr
Mon Apr 4 10:52:47 CEST 2022

Hello,
I am Fabrice TOMI, an engineer intern at Smile in France. I'm working on
ELBE and I am trying to compile a package source for arm
architecture(raspberry).
I succeed to build an image for the armhf-ubuntu example and now i am
trying to build the package "bc" from sources, with elbe pbuilder command.
>From armhf-ubuntu.xml example, I did:
$       elbe pbuilder create --xmlfile=../configs/armhf-ubuntu.xml
--writeproject rpi.prj --cross
$       PRJ=$(cat rpi.prj)
$       echo $PRJ
/var/cache/elbe/0d242086-0375-4157-898f-a31f9744f6d0
$      sudo elbe pbuilder build --origfile=bc_1.07.1.orig.tar.gz --project
$PRJ --cross
4 days after i run the compilation, nothing happens.
The screenshot attached to this mail shows what I have.

Can you please explain to me what is happening ? Because I can just see
"Pushing source into pbuilder" . And how can I have information about the
current running build ( with initvm command ?)

Thanks for your help !

Regards !

Fabrice TOMI