[elbe-devel] elbe-bootstrap is missing from the debian.linutronix.de repos

Manuel Traut manuel.traut at linutronix.de
Wed Jan 20 18:51:44 CET 2016

Hi,

> > > I just wanted to rebuild the initvm again and discovered that the
> > > elbe-
> > > bootstrap package is missing or not indexed in the "Packages*" file
> > > on
> > > your elbe and elbe-testing repo.
> >
> > ..strange. I can see it here:
> > http://debian.linutronix.de/elbe-testing/dists/wheezy/main/binary-
> > amd64/Packages
>
> I cannot find it here:
>
> http://debian.linutronix.de/elbe-testing/dists/jessie/main/binary-amd64
> /Packages
>
> So is it just jessie?

yes, currently only wheezy initvms are supported.

> > Does your XML contain an initvm section? If yes, what mirror config
> > is
> > used?
>
> Yes:
>
> deb http://debian.linutronix.de/elbe-testing jessie main

Was this auto generated by elbe? (hopefully not..)

> I tried it with elbe and elbe-testing, but haven't tried elbe-common.
> But I see that elbe-bootstrap is in the jessie main index. So that
> might solve it.

But it's also an wheezy installer inside, so it's just a bug, that it
is there. So i think i'll remove it from there, because it will lead
to confusion.

--
Linutronix GmbH

fon +49 7556 452 18 96

Firmensitz: D-88690 Uhldingen, Auf dem Berg 3
Registergericht: Freiburg i. Br., HRB 700 806;
Geschäftsführer: Heinz Egger, Thomas Gleixner