[elbe-devel] mode 'setsel' in elbe version 1.1

Manuel Traut manuel.traut at linutronix.de
Mon Jul 11 12:36:21 CEST 2016

Hi Ludwig,

> I needed to build a root file system (arch armel) smaller 256 MB and wanted
> to use the elbe mode 'setsel'. This mode seems to be broken in elbe version
> 1.1, at least for armel.
>
> With the patch attached to this e-mail I've got it working. I would be glad
> if you would apply this patch to the elbe sources.

Please send a human readable description with your patches.

If i got it right you want to the the following:

 1) adding '   install' to each entry in /var/cache/elbe/pkg-selections
 2) copying the qemu-user emulator before calling log.chroot and removing it afterwards

---

I attached a patch doing 1) and used 'log.chroot' instead of 'log.do' because
the qemu-user may be different for various architectures and the log.chroot code
is already aware of this.

Can you please test the attached patch?

Regards,
  Manuel