[elbe-devel] elbe pbuilder with --host/--port options?

Norbert Nemec | BLOKS. nn at bloks.de
Thu Mar 10 17:07:59 CET 2016

Hi there,

I am working in a non-standard ELBE setup where the build machine is not
running inside a initvm but a manually set up machine.

I can access this via 'elbe control' with explicit --host and --port
parameters.

Unfortunately the 'elbe pbuilder' command calls 'elbe control'
internally without any means of passing through any connection arguments
(--host, --port, etc.)

Did I miss anything?

Greetings,
Norbert

--
Dr. Norbert Nemec
Software Manager

BLOKS. GmbH
Agnes-Pockels-Bogen 1
80992 Munich
Germany

Phone +49 89 5505 461 - 21
Email nn at bloks.de

VAT-ID: DE297724169 | Registered Court: AG Munich | HRB 215232 | Managing Director: Daniel Meermann