[elbe-devel] Install packages in sysroot

Alex Söhn aso at bloks.de
Mon Oct 24 15:29:50 CEST 2016

Hi Manuel,

Thank you. Yes it was installed on the target but not in the sysroot,
but I could not reproduce this error. The next time I tried, it was also
installed in the sysroot...

Now I have a different problem whilst building the sysroot:
pmstatus:libgdk-pixbuf2.0-0:99.7382:Running post-installation trigger
libgdk-pixbuf2.0-0 (armhf)
SystemError: E:Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)

How can I debug this? Blacklisting "libgdk-pixbuf2.0-0" in the sysroot
doesn't change the output...

Best regards,
Alex