[elbe-devel] Wildcards for elbe control get_files

Manuel Traut manuel.traut at linutronix.de
Mon Jul 3 15:11:18 CEST 2017

Hi Lukasz, Hi Philipp,

> >here is a patch which adds wildcard functionality to `elbe control
> >get_files`.
> >Usage: elbe control get_files --matches "*.txt" <project-dir>.

thanks for the patch!

> >Does it help?
>
> Yes! It will certainly do the job!
>
> Did the patch already make it to the apt repo? I am using Elbe the "apt" way, i. e. by pointing my apt to the Linutronix' repo and installing a binary package from there.

I just merged it into the brand-new 'devel/elbe-3.0' branch. Because we are
hopefully near to an elbe-2.0 release i don't accept new features in this
branch.

The first testing release containing the patch will be called 'elbe 2.9.0' and
will be shipped via the 'elbe-testing' repository after elbe 2.0 was released.

  Manuel