[elbe-devel] elbe has unmet dependencies in Debian 9.0 (stretch)

Lukasz Walewski lwalewski at s-can.at
Mon Jul 10 07:07:31 CEST 2017

Hi Manuel,

It is still not clear to me, what do I need to do in order to use the 2.0 version. Could you please provide that info?

Thanks,
Lukasz

scan Messtechnik GmbH
Brigittagasse 22-24
A-1200 Wien/Vienna
tel. +43 1 219 73 93 - 0
fax +43 1 219 73 93 - 12
http://www.s-can.at
office at s-can.at

Geschaeftsfuehrer/President: DI Andreas Weingartner
Firmenbuchnummer/Incorporation No: FN178880i
Gerichtsstand/Court of Jurisdiction: Wien/Vienna

s::can - intelligent, optical, online

i::scan - compact, precise and affordable!
UV254::NTU::FTU::TOC::DOC::COD::BOD::Colour ...and many more to come!
http://www.i-scan.at