[elbe-devel] Are Debian maintainer scripts executed by Elbe?

Lukasz Walewski lwalewski at s-can.at
Tue Jun 13 09:51:30 CEST 2017

Hi Richard,

Thanks for the advise.

>Here is a list I keep to make sure elbe generates an initrd when using
>a custom kernel:
>
>    <!-- Magic debs needed for booting custom kernels with grub -->
>    <pkg>initramfs-tools</pkg>
>    <pkg>klibc-utils</pkg>
>    <pkg>kmod</pkg>
>    <pkg>libklibc</pkg>
>    <pkg>libuuid-perl</pkg>
>    <pkg>linux-base</pkg>

Does this guarantee that Elbe generates an initrd or you should additionally run:

<finetuning>
<command>update-initramfs -c -k YOUR_KERNEL_RELEASE</command>
</finetuning>

Cheers,
Lukasz

[http://www.s-can.at/disclaimer/ACE_2017_banner.jpg]

ACE 2017

AWWA Annual Conference & Exhibition
04.06.2017 - 11.06.2017
Philadelphia, USA

Meet us at booth 2649

scan Messtechnik GmbH
Brigittagasse 22-24
A-1200 Wien/Vienna
tel. +43 1 219 73 93 - 0
fax +43 1 219 73 93 - 12
http://www.s-can.at
office at s-can.at

Geschaeftsfuehrer/President: DI Andreas Weingartner
Firmenbuchnummer/Incorporation No: FN178880i
Gerichtsstand/Court of Jurisdiction: Wien/Vienna

s::can - intelligent, optical, online

i::scan - compact, precise and affordable!
UV254::NTU::FTU::TOC::DOC::COD::BOD::Colour ...and many more to come!
http://www.i-scan.at