[elbe-devel] ELBE documentation: adding own *.deb packages

Yegor Yefremov yegorslists at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 28 15:25:39 CEST 2017

What is the best way to add own created *.deb packages like own
kernel.deb etc.? I've managed to get own repository via reprepro [1]
and python's SimpleHTTPServer module. Would it be useful to integrate
such a tutorial into ELBE documentation? If yes, where? There are some
caveats and it would be helpful for beginners have such a guide.

I'd also like to know what initvm_sources_list and sources_list are
for and how to use them.

[1] http://blog.jonliv.es/blog/2011/04/26/creating-your-own-signed-apt-repository-and-debian-packages/

Regards,
Yegor