[elbe-devel] Wildcards for elbe control get_files

Lukasz Walewski lwalewski at s-can.at
Fri Jun 30 11:59:11 CEST 2017

Hi Philipp,

>here is a patch which adds wildcard functionality to `elbe control
>get_files`.
>Usage: elbe control get_files --matches "*.txt" <project-dir>.
>
>Does it help?

Yes! It will certainly do the job!

Did the patch already make it to the apt repo? I am using Elbe the "apt" way, i. e. by pointing my apt to the Linutronix' repo and installing a binary package from there.

Best,
Lukasz

scan Messtechnik GmbH
Brigittagasse 22-24
A-1200 Wien/Vienna
tel. +43 1 219 73 93 - 0
fax +43 1 219 73 93 - 12
http://www.s-can.at
office at s-can.at

Geschaeftsfuehrer/President: DI Andreas Weingartner
Firmenbuchnummer/Incorporation No: FN178880i
Gerichtsstand/Court of Jurisdiction: Wien/Vienna

s::can - intelligent, optical, online

i::scan - compact, precise and affordable!
UV254::NTU::FTU::TOC::DOC::COD::BOD::Colour ...and many more to come!
http://www.i-scan.at