[elbe-devel] elbe initvm attach -> login does not work after upgrading from 1.1 to 1.2 stable

Richard Cochran richardcochran at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 20:55:31 CEST 2018

On Fri, Apr 13, 2018 at 1:18 AM, Manuel Traut
<manuel.traut at linutronix.de> wrote:
> uuuuh, that's interesting. I'm hoping we are somehow on the wrong debugging
> path. Just to be sure, can you remove the elbe-repo.key from the 'bad' machine
> and check again?

We deleted all the other 3rd party keys leaving only the list below,
and now it works.

Strange, no?

It seems that somehow one of those other keys made apt choose the wrong version.

Thanks,
Richard

apt-key list
/etc/apt/trusted.gpg
--------------------
pub   1024D/437D05B5 2004-09-12
uid                  Ubuntu Archive Automatic Signing Key <ftpmaster at ubuntu.com>
sub   2048g/79164387 2004-09-12

pub   4096R/C0B21F32 2012-05-11
uid                  Ubuntu Archive Automatic Signing Key (2012)
<ftpmaster at ubuntu.com>

pub   4096R/EFE21092 2012-05-11
uid                  Ubuntu CD Image Automatic Signing Key (2012)
<cdimage at ubuntu.com>

pub   1024D/FBB75451 2004-12-30
uid                  Ubuntu CD Image Automatic Signing Key <cdimage at ubuntu.com>

pub   2048R/22BB8F84 2012-11-23 [expires: 2022-12-10]
uid                  ELBE Devel (Linutronix Elbe developers)
<elbe-devel at linutronix.de>