[elbe-devel] Versions and stable releases

Eugenio Celant ecrnd at dave.eu
Tue Sep 25 10:00:39 CEST 2018

Hi, we have been using ELBE in our projects for a few months now and we
see it as a really good tool to build RFS from scratch. Having said
this, we have been using both the 2.3 version and the 3.0 version
without any meaningful difference whatsoever so we are not sure which
version should we really use. Is there a stable branch/version that we
can use in order to be sure no disruptive changes can occur during
development? Is there any way for us to know which are the goals
long-term for the project? Also, a bit of constructive criticism, we
would love to have more "meaningful" changelogs to better understand
which were the milestones achieved and which the bugs encountered during
development without having to read through all commits.
Thanks a lot in advance for the answers.