[elbe-devel] Latest version and stable release

Eugenio Celant ecrnd at dave.eu
Fri Jun 21 16:57:18 CEST 2019

Hello,

we used ELBE quite a long time ago and have not followed its development
throughout the last ~6 months but now we would like to start using it
again but we can't figure out ELBE's versioning.

Which is the latest version and are there any releases that are
considered stable at the moment? Is it ELBE 3.0 or the v8?

Also, is there a changelog to better comprehend changes made from one
version to the other? I guess the one in GitHub is not beeing used
currenltly.

Thanks a lot in advance.