[elbe-devel] failed to set up loop device: Resource temporarily unavailable

Martin Petzold martin.petzold at tavla.de
Sat Jan 11 20:13:56 CET 2020

Hi Bastian,

for us it is in 95% of the cases. That's why our platform actually
cannot be built. Please find attached the XML. However, I don't think it
is related to the configuration. I am using elbe submit via
gitlab-runner user on a Debian Buster clean installation with elbe. The
command is run as a user added to the groups as described in the
documentation (libvirt, libvirt-qemu, and kvm). I realized, that the
build uses quite a lot for RAM. That's why I am currently running the VM
with one core and 32GB of RAM. Disk is 64 GB with around 45GB free space.

Command: "elbe initvm --skip-build-bin --skip-build-sources --output
target submit live.xml"

Thanks and kind regards,

Martin