[elbe-devel] chroot: failed to run command '/bin/busybox': No such file or directory

Olivier Dion dion at linutronix.de
Wed May 13 15:41:20 CEST 2020

On Wed, 13 May 2020, Jongin Jeon <icanjji at crz-tech.com> wrote:
> Hi.
> <raw_cmd> / bin / busybox --install </ raw_cmd> As a result,
> the following error occurs. Attach log.txt and source.xml.
>
> *[CMD] chroot / var / cache / elbe / e1620c0b-23ab-415f-9ef2-f842f8f5d868 /
> target / bin / busybox --install *
>
> *chroot: failed to run command '/ bin / busybox': No such file or
> directory[ERROR] Finetuning Error, trying to continue anyways*

I'm pretty sure this has to do with the archive extracted in the target.

According to your log, Busybox is supposed to be installed in chroot and
copied to the target.  Can you build with the flag --keep-files.  That
way you can attach to the initvm with 'elbe initvm attach' or ssh if you
enabled it.  Then go look into
/var/cache/elbe/PROJECT-ID/target/usr/bin. Also check for
/var/cache/elbe/PROJECT-ID/chroot/usr/bin.

--
Olivier Dion
Linutronix GmbH | Bahnhofstrasse 3 | D-88690 Uhldingen-Mühlhofen