[minicoredumper] Seagate&Hitachi Medical vendor / Aluminum industry components manufacturer / Bowgoo Technology

kitty kitty at bowgoo.com
Thu Sep 1 09:45:52 CEST 2016

Hi,

Nice day:) This is Kitty from Bowgoo Tech. Glad to know your company from previous ELECTRONICA in Germany.

We Bowgoo are specialized in customized aluminum components (extrusion, die casting, aluminum sheet, forging and CNC machining) based on customer's drawings and specifications for many years with the customers of Seagate, Honda, BMW, Hitachi Medical, Asus etc, hope to find a way to cooperate with you. Product profile will come in following email for your better understanding.

Our strong quality assurance competence, excellent engineering ability and strict adherence to customer's specifications ensures the highest performance of deliverables.

Please feel free to contact us for more details. Thanks.

Thank You & Best Regards

--

kitty king
Email:kitty at bowgoo.com   Mobile:+8618912612107