[minicoredumper] Error reading from /proc/<pid>/mem

work ran work.greeran at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 08:19:55 CET 2018

hi
i am using linux kernel 2.6.32-642 from Centos
i have installed

elfutils-libelf-0.152-1.el6.x86_64
elfutils-libs-0.152-1.el6.x86_64
glib2-2.22.5-5.el6.x86_64
glibc-2.12-1.192.el6.x86_64
glibc-2.12-1.192.el6.i686
glibc-utils-2.12-1.192.el6.x86_64
glibc-common-2.12-1.192.el6.x86_64

the errors i get are:

read_remote failed: len=4, addr=0x400040, dest=0xca31d6ac, errno="Operation
not permitted"

thanks

Ran