[elbe-devel] Install docker to elbe Image

Müller, Steffen - LT Mueller.Steffen at litef.de
Thu Sep 8 11:13:45 CEST 2022

Hello,

I want to add docker to my elbe image.
Of course I can do it with the finetuning commands following these steps on https://docs.docker.com/engine/install/debian/

But I want to use the "standard" elbe procedure.

So I add the following lines to my xml file:
      <project>
            <buildtype>aarch64</buildtype>
            <mirror>
                  <primary_host>ftp.de.debian.org</primary_host>
                  <primary_path>/debian</primary_path>
                  <primary_proto>http</primary_proto>
                  <url-list>
                        <url>
                              <binary>http://download.docker.com/linux/debian bullseye stable</binary>
                              <source>http://download.docker.com/linux/debian bullseye stable</source>
                              <key>http://download.docker.com/linux/debian/gpg</key>
                        </url>
                  </url-list>
            </mirror>
            <suite>bullseye</suite>
      </project>
      <target>
            <debootstrap>
                  <variant>minbase</variant>
            </debootstrap>
            <pkg-list>
                  <!-- required packages for docker installation -->
                  <pkg>ca-certificates</pkg>
                  <pkg>curl</pkg>
                  <pkg>gnupg</pkg>
                  <pkg>lsb-release</pkg>
                  <!-- required packages for docker -->
                  <pkg>docker-ce</pkg>
                  <pkg>docker-ce-cli</pkg>
                  <pkg>containerd.io</pkg>
                  <pkg>docker-compose-plugin</pkg>
            </pkg-list>
      <target>

As you can see in the attached log.txt this build failed because of building the Apt Cache.

Do you have an idea how I can solve this problem?

Thanks for your help.

Regards
Steffen Müller

Informationen über den Umfang der Verarbeitung Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten und über Ihre Datenschutzrechte finden Sie hier:
Information on the scope of the processing of your personal data and your data protection rights you find here:
https://northropgrumman.litef.com/fileadmin/downloads/Pflichtinformationen-Artikel-13-DSGVO.pdf

Northrop Grumman LITEF GmbH ~ Amtsgericht Freiburg, HRB 3115 ~ Geschaeftsfuehrung: Lutz Kampmann ~ Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: David Martin ~ Deutsche Bank Freiburg (BLZ 680 700 30) Account: 375 048 00,IBAN: DE96 6807 0030 0037 5048 00, BIC/SWIFT: DEUTDE6FXXX

Confidentiality Notice:    This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain privileged and/or confidential information and is intended for the addressee’s use only. If you receive this e-mail in error or are not the intended recipient, you may not use, reproduce, disseminate or distribute it. Do not open nor save any attachments, please delete it immediately from your system, destroy any copies and/or printouts and notify the sender promptly by e-mail confirming that you have done so. Thank you.