[elbe-devel] qemu, kvm & chroot

Manuel Traut manuel.traut at linutronix.de
Tue Dec 15 07:45:37 CET 2015

Hi Norbert,

> after several days of total confusion about ELBE, I finally
> identified my key misunderstanding. I would like to share this
> experience in the hope that it might help improve the documentation.
> In the following I have written a compact explanation that I would
> have liked to read a few days ago. Please correct me or add missing
> details. Feel free to integrate it in the documentation as a whole
> or rip it apart so that it fits into the general flow.

thank you very much for your feedback and work. I added your article as a
symlink called 'ELBEs usage of QEMU' to 'https://elbe-rfs.org'.

Regards,

  Manuel

--
Linutronix GmbH

fon +49 7556 452 18 96

Firmensitz: D-88690 Uhldingen, Auf dem Berg 3
Registergericht: Freiburg i. Br., HRB 700 806;
Geschäftsführer: Heinz Egger, Thomas Gleixner