[elbe-devel] Best way to build kernel & u-boot in an elbe setup?

Claudius Heine ch at denx.de
Mon Jan 25 15:47:07 CET 2016

Hi,

On Mon, 2016-01-25 at 15:29 +0100, Norbert Nemec | BLOKS. wrote:
> Is this really the way to go?

Good question!

> How do others build kernel&bootloader with
> elbe?

I'm currently doing it as I am used to. Build u-boot and linux kernel
on my physical host and then put u-boot+env into the archive tarball
base64 xml thing. For the kernel I use "fakeroot make deb-pkg ..." and
install the packages into a reprepro repository on my physical machine.

> How is it supposed to be done?

I would like to know that too.

Cheers,
Claudius