[elbe-devel] elbe 1.9.11 soap daemon bug?

Manuel Traut manuel.traut at linutronix.de
Fri Oct 7 13:21:22 CEST 2016

On 13:14 Fri 07 Oct     , Manuel Traut wrote:
> On 09:05 Fri 07 Oct     , Jahn Fuchs | BLOKS. wrote:
> >
> > The setup was not a nested vm setup
> > The problem was with Ubuntu 16.04 as the host.
>
> ok - i keep yoou updated as soon as i have an idea..

we added key signing to the project repo inside the initvm.
Therefore we need some enthropy. Our idea was to install haveged
into the initvm to generate enough enthropy.. Maybe this is the
problem of your timeouts.

@torbenh: do you have a quick hack to disable the key generation
to verify if this is the problem; or a better idea ;)

  Manuel