[elbe-devel] elbe 1.9.11 soap daemon bug?

Jahn Fuchs | BLOKS. jf at bloks.de
Fri Oct 7 15:01:55 CEST 2016

Hello

Okay thank you I will try that the next days and provide feedback.
For now it worked for us going back to 1.9.8 inside the initvm and for the host.

In our case the host will be a linux container.
I created a linux container (based on jessie) with lxd  which we will use to build,
this works very well so far.

Best Regards
Jahn

--