[elbe-devel] Build Sysroot not in background

Alex Söhn aso at bloks.de
Fri Oct 21 13:57:01 CEST 2016

Hi,

when I build a sysroot ( ebe control build_sysroot) the build process is
started in the initvm, but I have no chance to see when it is finished,
without checking whether the sysroot file is there (how do I know
whether it is completely written?) or reading the logfile. this is
impractical for automated solutions. Is there another way to check
whether the build process is done? Is it possible to see the logfile as
if I would build the image?

Best regards,
Alex