[elbe-devel] Build Sysroot not in background

Manuel Traut manuel.traut at linutronix.de
Fri Oct 21 15:19:41 CEST 2016

Hi,

> when I build a sysroot ( ebe control build_sysroot) the build
> process is started in the initvm, but I have no chance to see when
> it is finished, without checking whether the sysroot file is there
> (how do I know whether it is completely written?) or reading the
> logfile. this is impractical for automated solutions. Is there
> another way to check whether the build process is done? Is it
> possible to see the logfile as if I would build the image?

after starting build_sysroot use 'elbe control wait_busy /var/cache/<uuid>'
to block until the build is finished.

Regards,

  Manuel

Linutronix GmbH

fon +49 7556 25999 16

Firmensitz: D-88690 Uhldingen, Bahnhofstraße 3
Registergericht: Freiburg i. Br., HRB 700 806;
Geschäftsführer: Heinz Egger, Thomas Gleixner