[elbe-devel] elbe-testing v1.9.23

Lukasz Walewski lwalewski at s-can.at
Mon Jul 17 12:23:51 CEST 2017

Hi Manuel,

It actually seems to be as easy as:

$ systemd-detect-virt
vmware

see systemd-detect-virt(1).

Best regards,
Lukasz

scan Messtechnik GmbH
Brigittagasse 22-24
A-1200 Wien/Vienna
tel. +43 1 219 73 93 - 0
fax +43 1 219 73 93 - 12
http://www.s-can.at
office at s-can.at

Geschaeftsfuehrer/President: DI Andreas Weingartner
Firmenbuchnummer/Incorporation No: FN178880i
Gerichtsstand/Court of Jurisdiction: Wien/Vienna

s::can - intelligent, optical, online

i::scan - compact, precise and affordable!
UV254::NTU::FTU::TOC::DOC::COD::BOD::Colour ...and many more to come!
http://www.i-scan.at