[elbe-devel] Elbe fails to start after upgrade

Ralf Schlatterbeck rsc at runtux.com
Wed Jun 21 08:21:05 CEST 2017

On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 08:38:36PM +0200, Manuel Traut wrote:
> Hi Ralf,
>
> you need to create a new initvm if a new elbe version was created. Or update
> elbe inside the initvm to the same version (elbe initvm attach; login: root
> password: root; apt update; apt dist-upgrade - should do the job)

The problem happens when *creating* a new initvm. So it seems the new
version creates an initvm with an older version. That's why I asked
where it picks up the old packages.

Ralf
--
Dr. Ralf Schlatterbeck                  Tel:   +43/2243/26465-16
Open Source Consulting                  www:   http://www.runtux.com
Reichergasse 131, A-3411 Weidling       email: office at runtux.com