[elbe-devel] Searching elbe-devel archives

Lukasz Walewski lwalewski at s-can.at
Fri Jun 23 08:05:33 CEST 2017

>On 17-03-23 11:50, Manuel Traut wrote:
>> Hi Lukasz,

>just
>>
>> thanks for your help.
>>
>> > I've just added elbe-devel mailing list to nabble.com [1]. It
>> > doesn't import ML archive and only archives new messages. But it's
>> > possible to import ML archive by submitting it in mbox format [2],
>if
>> > someone can supply one.
>>
>> I added bigeasy to cc..
>>
>> @bigeasy: can you please upload an mbox archive.
>>

>I created mbox with full mailing list archive and submitted on Nabble
>support forum request for import [1].
>
>1. http://support.nabble.com/Elbe-devel-mbox-archive-import-
>td7598170.html

Hi Andrey,

Thanks! I think it will be a big advantage to have the archive searchable. Good luck with the Nable Support to get them import the archive!

Best regards,
Lukasz

scan Messtechnik GmbH
Brigittagasse 22-24
A-1200 Wien/Vienna
tel. +43 1 219 73 93 - 0
fax +43 1 219 73 93 - 12
http://www.s-can.at
office at s-can.at

Geschaeftsfuehrer/President: DI Andreas Weingartner
Firmenbuchnummer/Incorporation No: FN178880i
Gerichtsstand/Court of Jurisdiction: Wien/Vienna

s::can - intelligent, optical, online

i::scan - compact, precise and affordable!
UV254::NTU::FTU::TOC::DOC::COD::BOD::Colour ...and many more to come!
http://www.i-scan.at