[elbe-devel] Searching elbe-devel archives

Andrey Skvortsov andrej.skvortzov at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 08:35:49 CEST 2017

On 17-06-23 06:05, Lukasz Walewski wrote:
> >On 17-03-23 11:50, Manuel Traut wrote:
> >> Hi Lukasz,

> >just
> >>
> >> thanks for your help.

> >if
> >>
> >> I added bigeasy to cc..
> >>
> >> @bigeasy: can you please upload an mbox archive.
> >>

> >I created mbox with full mailing list archive and submitted on Nabble
> >support forum request for import [1].
> >
> >1. http://support.nabble.com/Elbe-devel-mbox-archive-import-
> >td7598170.html
>
> Hi Andrey,
>
> Thanks! I think it will be a big advantage to have the archive searchable. Good luck with the Nable Support to get them import the archive!

Franklin from Nabble said, that unfortunately they don't support mbox
import anymore. It means that it's possible to search in elbe-devel
archive only messages since 22. March 2017. All future messages will
be archived by Nabble and therefore will be searchable.

Mbox file is here [1].
If you want, you can easily grep through mbox file.
or you can open file, for example, with mutt:
mutt -f elbe-devel.mbox
and search through archive using mutt search functions.

1. https://cloud.woelkli.com/s/IknQOhKZ35zMGz9

--
Best regards,
Andrey Skvortsov