[elbe-devel] buildchroot subcommand missing in elbe v1.1 (Debian jessie)

Lukasz Walewski lwalewski at s-can.at
Tue Mar 7 12:33:07 CET 2017

Hi Krishna,

>Not sure if such mechanism exist, but if you are looking for a Debian
>based Dekstop OS to make such changes for your needs, then you can try
>https://github.com/Afra-Felix/Felix2Go

No, I do not seem to be looking for this kind of thing. I am not going to reinstall the build host - there are far too many other services running on it. I am looking to configure yet another service on an existing system in a manageable and reproducible way by introducing as few changes/new dependencies as possible.

Anyway thanks for the pointer.

Best,
Lukasz

scan Messtechnik GmbH
Brigittagasse 22-24
A-1200 Wien/Vienna
tel. +43 1 219 73 93 - 0
fax +43 1 219 73 93 - 12
http://www.s-can.at
office at s-can.at

Geschaeftsfuehrer/President: DI Andreas Weingartner
Firmenbuchnummer/Incorporation No: FN178880i
Gerichtsstand/Court of Jurisdiction: Wien/Vienna

s::can - intelligent, optical, online

i::scan - compact, precise and affordable!
UV254::NTU::FTU::TOC::DOC::COD::BOD::Colour ...and many more to come!
http://www.i-scan.at