[elbe-devel] Start initvm on system boot as normal user

Dr. Johann Pfefferl johann.pfefferl at siemens.com
Mon Mar 13 13:11:38 CET 2017

Hello again,

I have forgotten to mention that you have to adapt the port number under
which elbe is reachable by

elbe control --port=7588 --host=xxxyyyzz

because elbe normally uses port 7589 (correct?).

By the way I want to mention that I use gearman (http://gearman.org) in
front of ELBE as a job server. With this technique you can create a
cluster/cloud of ELBE builders distributed across a multitude of physical/virtual
machines. Even if you only have one ELBE instance gearmand serializes
your build job requests. That's important because ELBE can only handle one running job
at a time.

Best regards,
  Johann Pfefferl