[elbe-devel] Elbe build Ubuntu?

Köry Maincent kory.maincent at bootlin.com
Mon Apr 6 10:00:40 CEST 2020

Hello all,

I am trying Elbe to build a system for an embedded board.
I am wondering if it can be used to build Ubuntu?
I know Ubuntu is not for embedded system but I have to try it.
I tried to set the primary mirror repo, to the Ubuntu one.
But I get stuck with the distro name.

   /var/cache/elbe/19ebe01c-becd-4b0a-ba24-de9dc25090cb/source.xml:263
   error Element 'suite': [facet 'enumeration'] The value 'bionic' is not
   an element of the set {'bullseye', 'buster', 'sid', 'stretch'}.

Even with adding distro name to dbsfed.xsd.
And editing the xml schemaLocation parameter to use the local dbsfed it
is not working.

Have you an idea of how to build an Ubuntu system or it is not possible
with Elbe?

Regards,

--
Köry Maincent, Bootlin