[elbe-devel] elbe-testing v1.9.23

Manuel Traut manuel.traut at linutronix.de
Wed Jul 5 18:50:21 CEST 2017

Hi,

> Below is my further feedback on Elbe v1.9.24

i just tried to reproduce the issue. I have created an lxc container with
Debian stretch, containing the following:

||/ Name                    Version          Architecture     Description
+++-=======================-================-================-====================================================
ii  seabios                 1.10.2-1         all              Legacy BIOS implementation
ii  qemu-system-x86         1:2.8+dfsg-6     amd64            QEMU full system emulation binaries (x86)

$ lsb_release -a
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: Debian
Release:        9.0
Codename:       stretch

I used current elbe from 'elbe-testing' 1.9.24

But i was able to get a login prompt using 'elbe initvm attach'

What's the difference on our setup?

Regards,
  Manuel