[elbe-devel] Custom Kernel with elbe pbuilder

Steih, Martin Martin.Steih at lachmann-rink.de
Tue Feb 5 13:51:31 CET 2019

Hi,

i am trying to build a rfs with a customized kernel. As a template I am using https://github.com/Linutronix/elbe/wiki/Tutorial:-rootfs-with-custom-debian-packages this link. My problem is, that elbe pbuilder complains about bison and flex being unavailable. I tried to fix it by passing those packages into the project section of the elbe xml file. Unfortunately that does not solve the problem. Has anyone any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

i. A. Martin Steih
Entwicklung

Lachmann & Rink GmbH
Hommeswiese 129
57258 Freudenberg

Telefon: +49 2734 2817 430
Telefax: +49 2734 2817 20
E-Mail: Martin.Steih at lachmann-rink.de<mailto:Martin.Steih at lachmann-rink.de>
Internet: https://www.lachmann-rink.de

Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing. Arjan Bijlard, Dipl.-Inf. Claudius Rink

Amtsgericht Siegen, HRB 2600